The 2019 workshops, free to attend thanks to our supporters, focus on indispensable career and business advice. They are an excellent opportunity to hear best practice, gain practical skills and network with your peers.
Our events bring together representatives from UK’s largest contactors, regional contractors, consultants, subcontractors the wider supply chain to discuss the challenges and obstacles facing women. The principle aim of the campaign is to empower women with the knowledge and confidence to advance their careers to senior positions within the construction sector. The regional events feature prominent speakers drawing on their own experience and success as well as best practice, to deliver indispensable career advice to women.
Date: 17 October 2019
This half-day conference aims to pull together core themes from the Inspire Me campaign whilst also touching upon new areas, to help you and your organisation better support women. Some of the sessions you won’t want to miss include:
- Flexible working in the Construction Industry - the benefits for the employee and employer
- Resilience to the modern world - creating a better work/life balance to reduce stress
- Why it makes business sense - how are other sectors improving the number of women in senior positions
- Today’s inspirational leaders - insight into career journeys and business transforming their gender balance
- How to be an amplifier in the workplace - equip yourself with the ability to support colleagues
Venue: Park Regis Birmingham
Timings: 8.15 registration, 09.00-12.50 sessions
Bristol 2019 workshop
Please note that by registering your interest, this is not confirmation of your place. Please wait for confirmation from CN before booking travel.