Construction News is launching Inspire Me to promote the role of women as leaders in the construction industry. We aim to inspire future leaders and promote the industry as being gender neutral, welcoming of women in all roles.
The principle aim of the campaign is to empower women with the knowledge and confidence to advance their careers to senior positions within the construction sector.
To this end we are organising regional workshop sessions, with prominent speakers drawing on their own experience and success as well as best practice, to deliver indispensable career advice to women.
And what’s more, they’re free to attend for you and your colleagues!
Each workshop breakfast will provide an opportunity to:
- Network with prominent diversity ambassadors from both inside of and outside the sector.
- Learn and be inspired by industry leaders and peers.
- Get inspirational and practical advice on how to progress your career.
Each workshop session will feature:
- Breakfast networking with like-minded peers.
- Insight and hard-earned wisdom from business leaders and carefully selected ambassadors.
- The opportunity to ask questions and get answers that will help transform your career.
2019 Event Schedule
28/02/2019 CN InspireMe Workshop Bristol
20/03/2019 CN InspireMe London
06/06/2019 CN InspireMe Workshop Leeds
September CN InspireMe Workshop Glasgow
17/10/2019 CN InspireMe Conference Birmingham