InspireMe Conference - 17 October 2019, Birmingham
Construction News has launched Inspire Me to encourage women to seek leadership roles in the construction industry. We aim to inspire future leaders and promote the industry as being gender neutral, welcoming of women in all roles. The principal aim of the campaign is to empower women with the knowledge and confidence to advance their careers to senior positions within the construction sector.
For the 2019 conference we are moving the conversation forward and providing indispensable career and business advice. It will be an excellent opportunity to hear best practice, take part interactive sessions and tasks and network with your peers from across the industry.
The conference, taking place on the 17 October at the Park Regis Birmingham, is pulling together core themes from the campaign and touching upon new areas, to help you and your organisation better support women. Some of the sessions you won’t want to miss include:
- Flexible working in the Construction Industry - the benefits for the employee and employer
- Resilience to the modern world - creating a better work/life balance to reduce stress
- Why it makes business sense - how are other sectors improving the number of women in senior positions
- Today’s inspirational leaders - insight into career journeys and business transforming their gender balance
- How to be an amplifier in the workplace - equip yourself with the ability to support colleagues
£75 + VAT
£125 + VAT
The pass gives you access to all the main sessions and networking, presentations post-event and the attendee list on the day.